Grayce Belvedere Young
Grayce is deeply passionate about strengthening the capacity of her clients – growing leaders, developing organizations, and achieving results.
Grayce brings twenty-five years of organizational development and strategic planning expertise from numerous industries and the nonprofit world. Prior to ten years in the consulting realm, Grayce held leadership roles at UnitedHealth Group and Thomson-West Group (now Thomson-Reuters).
Grayce is active in the Minneapolis/St. Paul community. Her nonprofit service includes:
- Board of Trustees for Gustavus Adolphus College (2014 – present);
- Board of Directors, Team Women MN (2015 – present);
- Board of Trustees for the Women’s Foundation of Minnesota, including Board Chair (2005 – 2011);
- Board of Directors for Cultural Jambalaya, including Board Chair (2009 – 2015);
- Chair of the Center for Servant Leadership’s National Advisory Board at Gustavus Adolphus College (2012 – 2015);
- Board member for M.A.P. for Nonprofits, including Board Chair (2007 – 2012) and
- Board member for Twin Cities ASTD chapter, including President (1999 – 2001).
She also serves as Chair for the Governance Group for Gustavus and has served as Chair for the Governance Committee and the GirlsBEST Committee at the Women’s Foundation.
She holds a B.A. and an M.A. in English Literature from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities and DePaul University in Chicago and an M.B.A. with a concentration in marketing from St. Thomas University.
Grayce has been invited to speak at numerous leadership conferences, including events with TeamWomen MN and the Gustavus Women in Leadership. Her passion for developing leaders extends to a partnership with Gustavus Adolphus College to conduct a signature Businesswomen Leadership Adventure in London, England and Stockholm, Sweden (June 2015).
Grayce and her husband, Daniel Young, a corporate attorney in private practice, live in Minneapolis and enjoy weekends at their cabin near Danbury, Wisconsin. Grayce has lived, worked and traveled in all 50 states and over 50 countries across the globe. She brings an inquisitive, thoughtful, systemic, and global perspective to all her client engagements.
Rachel Belvedere serves as Lily Pad Consulting’s CTO. Rachel brings her love of drawing, music, athletics, math and science, and creative problem solving to her position. Rachel is Grayce’s favorite niece and as she commented at age 8, the “only” niece.